Fill out this form and submit it so we can add you to our blog

Name (Maiden and Married):
Mailing address:
Website address:
Email Address:
Phone number:
Tell us a little about yourself:
Do you want to share any recent photos of yourself or your family on this blog? Yes No
form mail

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Kristi (Cartwright) Hurd




We are stationed at Fort Bragg in Fayetteville, NC. We love living so close to the beach! My husband is deploying this month (April) for the middle east again. We love the Army life! It's great between deployments. We have 2 daughters, Marlys and Rylee. I am a stay at home mom for the time being, but plan on working again when Rylee starts preschool this fall. I was in the Army from 2000-2003. I miss it, but I don't. My husband is from east Tennessee so I am a Tennessee Vols fan by default, and a season ticket holder by association. I love Jill!

Website address: http://hurdsherd.blogspot.com/
Email Address: kristimarlys@aol.com

No comments: